We’re committed to keeping you healthy and covered!
DAVIS is committed to keeping you healthy and covered! We are proud to offer two health insurance benefit plans for 2021. We offer an MVP Bronze plan from Health Plans, Inc. (HPI), a benefit administrator of Harvard Pilgrim/United, and a Minimum Essential Coverage Plus (MEC) plan from PHCS/Multiplan. You are eligible for these programs after 90 days of service.
What is covered?
- Preventative care
- Annual physicals
- Routine screenings
- Prescription drug coverage and more!
When is my timecard due?
How do I submit my timecard?
If you would like to login to DAVIS Time, please click here.
Does DAVIS offer direct deposit?
How do I get my paycheck and when?
(1) The fastest way to get paid is to enroll in Direct Deposit and have your check electronically deposited into your account. Then you can access your check information electronically through iSolved Go at any time on any computer.
(2) Get paid with our Visa debit card.
(3) Have your check mailed to your home address.
(4) Pick up your paycheck from your local DAVIS Companies office on Friday at any time.
What kind of benefits do your temporary employees receive?
Do I need to call to make myself available for another assignment after my current assignment ends?