Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Our client in Lowell is looking to hire a long-term temp-hire Revenue Analyst.
- Will be responsible for Workforce Ready SAAS revenue stream and other professional services revenue recognition.
- Responsible for the preliminary review, accounting conclusions and documentation for individually material customer contracts.
- Prepare quarterly memos and analysis for various revenue recognition risk areas.
- Prepare month-end journal entries to properly recognize revenue in accordance with the Company’s revenue recognition accounting policy.
- Responsible for various forms of reporting utilized by revenue recognition team and other functions.
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Distribute complex reporting for senior management.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an Accounting or Finance focus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance role with focus on Revenue.
- Must have intermediate to advanced excel skills (pivots, v-look ups, formulas, etc.)
- Experience with Oracle, Salesforce, or EBQ a plus
- Knowledge of ASC 606 preferred
- Experience with Revpro is a plus
- SAAS or Perpetual experience a plus.