Davis Engineering is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill a role as a Wastewater/Civil Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
Wastewater/Civil Engineer will work on design and project management of the new connection of a military base to a public water treatment facility. This will include land development, sizing and location of pipes/pumps and removal of existing outdated onsite plant facilities.
The Requirements for the Wastewater/Civil Engineer are:
- BS degree in Civil, Chemical, Sanitary or Environmental Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years of experience (preferably 10 years or more) and a P.E. License.
- Successful candidates must have prior experience in preparing basis of designs, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment process designs, and pump station design.
- Other duties include preparation of project proposals and assisting with business development.
- This position offers career and growth opportunities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and a willingness to travel are essential.
Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience