Searching for a Production Technician is located in Maynard, MA on a temp to hire, 1st shift basis.
Responsibilities of the Production Tech:
- Production technician is required to support production of electronic systems and devices.
- This will involve assembly and testing of hardware and electronic components and assemblies, management and awareness of production schedules, conducting inspection tests on incoming material, and maintaining documentation associated with both assembly and testing.
- This individual will work with engineering resources in assembling and testing systems in production.
- Set up and use complex electronic test devices, reliably and repeatedly execute sensitive tests; detect and document subtle variances in results, and escalate as appropriate.
- Validate test and assembly processes, identifying, and implementing process improvement
Requirements of the Production Tech:
- Technical certification, Associates degree, or Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Able to work as part of a team completing complex time critical tasks
- Electronic assembly or related production experience is a plus
- Experience in QA procedures, document review, and interfacing with both engineering and manufacturing personnel
- Software packages: SolidWorks / Altium
First Shift: 7-3:30pm
Temp to Perm
Location: Maynard, MA