Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Accounts Receivable Summary:
Our client in the Roswell area is looking for an Accounts Receivable Admin. The role of the Accounts Receivable is to complete Accounts Receivable billing as needed and to provide support to the Accounts Receivable department.
Shift is 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with a 30 minute lunch
Pay is based on experience $20-$22 an hour. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Responsible for running weekly billing.
- Run weekly billing on assigned day; complete by following business day.
- Send out faxes, emails and mail output.
- Drop off mail and serve as back-up for mail or banking duties, as needed.
- Provide back-up to the Finance Controller as needed.
- Reconcile billable accounts
- Soft-Collections on past due invoices
- Post payments, deposits and credit card transactions
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate speed and accuracy with figures; good problem solving skills.
- Able to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships with a diverse group of individuals; a team player.
- Must have good verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities, using time efficiently.
- Ability to resolve issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Good computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Outlook; competent to learn and adapt to new computer applications, systems upgrades and other technology as necessary.
- Quick books or other accounting software experience is preferred not required
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
**Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check**
If you are interested in this job opening and have the skills and experience that are required please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com