Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Great opportunity for experienced accountant to join growing biotech company in Cambridge. This is a temp to hire opportunity, reporting directly to the controller. Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm.
Responsibilities to include:
Accounts Payable duties:
- Processing low-mid volume of invoices for payment through the Accounts Payable System.
- From vouchering invoices to payment via: check, wire, ACH.
- PO reporting and possible interaction with Vendors
General Accounting duties:
- Reconciliation of all Cash Accounts
- Establishment of monthly standard journal entries and working in General Ledger
- Recording of semi-monthly payroll and report pulling in ADP
- Processing of Fixed Assets and related Depreciation
- Prepaids and Accruals
- T&E Accruals
- Some involvement with Intercompany Accounting
- Account Analysis on a monthly basis
- Other General Accounting duties as required
- 5+ years accounting and A/P experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite required
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Possibility of traveling to NYC headquarters 1-2 times for on-boarding/orientation