Accounts Payable Specialist
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Our client, a nationally recognized Law Firm is looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialists to their team. The Accounts Payable Specialist, a contract to hire role is responsible for the day to day processing of invoices for multiple locations in several states while developing relationships with internal and external customers and responding to their inquiries.
The Accounts Payable Specialist's duties include:
- Verifying that invoices, check requests and expense reports are approved and properly coded to the GL.
- Assigning GL coding to external invoices and obtaining proper backup and approval as required.
- Managing the AP aging; researching invoices and discrepancies to ensure all invoices are paid accordingly.
- Maintains all accounts payable files, including weekly filing of paid invoices.
- Answers accounts payable phone inquiries and follows up within 24 hours.
- Researches and resolves accounts payable discrepancies, questions and issues to ensure prompt and appropriate payment to vendors/subcontractors.
- General understanding full cycle accounts payable functions (3+ years experience in a high volume setting is ideal)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Elite Software Knowledge is Preferred, Intermediate Excel, 10key by touch
- The ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment working with conflicting deadlines.
If you are interested in this position Apply Now. We are looking forward to hearing from you!