Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Do you strive to make a difference in the lives of those in your community? Do you have experience in Accounts Payable and want to join a passionate team?
We have the position just for you as an Accounts Payable Specialist in a non-profit organization in Massachusetts. You will handle the full cycle of Accounts Payable from invoice coding through the check run. You will also be processing 500 invoices a month and will properly verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records. As an ideal candidate, you will have at least two years of Accounts Payable experience and at least an Associate’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Research, review and process Accounts Payables for the company in accordance with fiscal policies and procedures.
- Review of proper coding, approvals and documentation of invoices entered, ensuring that policies and procedures are followed. Be familiar with the accounts utilized to provide an adequate basis for reviewing the coding of invoices and bring any deficiencies to the attention of the appropriate personnel.
- Review and process expense reports for compliance with policies.
- Prepare weekly aging reports and provide to Staff Accountants regarding invoices being processed and checks written for them to maintain proper cash control.
- Preparation of special reports required by management.
- Writing checks for all assigned entities and the subsequent stuffing and mailing thereof.
- Contact vendors and site personnel to follow up on outstanding invoice balances.
- Scan replacement reserve and capital improvement invoice copies.
- File and maintain AP invoices which includes the preparation of year end closing.
- Handle other A/P related administrative responsibilities as assigned on the team.
- Participate in production of 1099 processing.
- Prepare and update all necessary audit information files, and providing any required assistance during the interim and final audit.
- Assume additional tasks due to vacations, illnesses or other workload issues as necessary to meet departmental goals.
- Possess at least 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in A/P handling a high volume of payables with strong accuracy and computer skills.
- Experience with vendors, researching issues, codings, handling A/P 1099’s and aging’s.
- Must be strong and proficient with Microsoft products including but not limited to Excel and Word, spreadsheet and accounting software.
- Be able to comprehend and follow instructions and be able to multi-task.
- Perform complex and repetitive tasks.
- Maintain a fast work pace and high volume work load.
- Relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions.
- Be a strong team player and able to take initiative on projects.
- High School education or equivalent is needed with proficiency in both verbal and written communication skills.
Apply if interested!
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Electronics Assembler - Soldering in New Hope MN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN