Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Prestigious Healthcare Organization looking for a Top Notch Medical Biller!
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of billing system transactions to ensure that they are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
- Prepare and submit claims to various insurance companies utilizing both electronic and paper methods as required.
- Respond to billing questions from patients, medical offices, and insurance companies.
- Identify and resolve billing issues.
- Process payments from insurance companies and patients and balance daily batch posting.
- Perform various collection actions, including contacting patients by phone and correcting and resubmitting claims to third-party payers.
- Accounts receivable follow-up with insurance carriers.
- Manage accounts receivable as assigned.
- Correct edits from clearinghouses.
- Assist with month-end processes.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned from time to time.
- High school diploma or its equivalent 2+years (Level I) and 5+yrs (Level II) experience in accounting and a minimum of three years of medical-related billing experience.
- Experience with computerized medical billing systems software.
- Basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) and proficiency in using desktop publishing software and database programs, as well as proficient internet research skills.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD coding.
- Knowledge of commonly-used accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Polished professional with good interpersonal, grammatical, spelling, proofreading, telephone etiquette, and social skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to use diplomacy and handle sensitive and confidential matters discreetly, exhibiting honesty, integrity, discretion, and sound judgment at all times.
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities, projects, and workflow.
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Knowledge of general office concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance, managing multiple priorities through to completion in a timely manner.
- Creative, innovative individual who works well in a fast?paced environment.
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Electromechanical Technician in Beverly MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH