Specialty:Accounting & Finance
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with an established organization in Norwell, MA in search of a talented Collections specialist to join their growing accounting team!
Responsibilities of Collections Specialist:
- Reconcile customer payments and account transactions, includes speaking, emailing and corresponding with the customer regarding reconciliation of the receivables items as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining and prioritizing large portfolio sizes
- Maintain monthly spreadsheet of all maintenance processed in the current month for management approval.
- Research and create refunds for duplicate payments.
- Research On Account activity on a daily basis ensuring that it is reclassified timely and properly.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree in business or accounting preferred
- 3+ years of Collections Experience
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred
- Able to prioritize between multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Windows based applications (Specifically with Excel)
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Good communication skills