Top Notch Healthcare Financial Company in Massachusetts is looking for a diligent, proactive, and hands- on Controller to join their finance team! The ideal candidate works best in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable working across teams to ensure the company is financially fit.
As the Controller, you would be responsible for overseeing all facets of accounting operations, including the monthly close cycle, internal and external financial reporting, internal controls and policy development. You will be responsible for guiding and developing the accounting staff and improvement of internal processes for more efficient workflow.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee general accounting operations, financial reporting, and compliance functions
- Lead the implementation of new financial systems and/or processes
- Coordinate and execute the financial reporting components of the external audit
- Provide technical accounting advice, research and support ensuring the Company is in compliance with the latest reporting requirements and that management receives timely, accurate results and data to make informed decisions
- Develop policies & procedures for above areas to ensure proper internal controls while maximizing operational efficiency
- Oversee Monthly Close Process
If you are interested Apply Now!
- Self-starter mindset, able to work under minimal direction
- 7-10 years of progressive Accounting/Finance experience in a Public, Corporate, or Large Startup Accounting environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, including revenue recognition and cost accounting
- Prior Big 4 public accounting experience
- Previous supervisory or Management experience
- Working knowledge of Excel and NetSuite
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- BS/BA in Accounting or equivalent