Financial Analyst II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Financial Analyst II
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Financial Analyst II
Are you looking to join a passionate team committed to innovation where you will be a trusted partner and will interface with senior leadership? The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the Med Device Industry by securing a Financial Analyst II to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to join an amazing team with opportunities for career advancement.
Job Description of Financial Analyst II:
- Develop, maintain, and provide financial information, plans and projections.
- Apply subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Under limited supervision, perform analysis of financial studies and prepare summary reports for management, maintenance and planning of budget systems.
- Analyze and interpret local and regional trends.
- Supports the annual budgeting and forecasting processes and may coordinate the activity of others in this process.
- Work or lead specific projects or sections of projects as needed.
- Tracks key operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve the efficiency and profitability of the business unit.
- Create reports and dashboards in order to extract certain data to be used for analysis and development of complex financial models.
- Summarizes results in formats that are comprehensive, consistent and in a format that can be used by business leaders.
- Must have a working knowledge of global and group financial and compliance procedures and be able to apply them.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
Technical Knowledge and Skills of Financial Analyst:
- University Degree (BA degree) required
- University Degree required - Bcom Accounting or BA Accounting/Finance with CIMA or CPA or working towards CPA.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organizational objectives
- 2-3 years of experience. A complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in financial analysis and forecasting. General knowledge of other divisional disciplines.
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Shipping-Warehouse Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler in Doraville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Engineering Technician in Concord NH
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator-Beltline - Weekend Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Artisto Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector in Cumming GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Smithfield RI
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Scheduler-Planner in Salem NH
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sand & Debur in Norcross GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Shipping-Receiving & Inventory Control Clerk in Cumming GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Lab Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Customer Service & Sales Support Rep in Golden CO
- Mechanical Engineer in Ashland MA