Financial Analyst II
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Are you looking to join a passionate team committed to innovation where you will be a trusted partner and will interface with senior leadership? The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the Med Device Industry by securing a Financial Analyst II to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to join an amazing team with opportunities for career advancement.
Job Description of Financial Analyst II:
- Develop, maintain, and provide financial information, plans and projections.
- Apply subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Under limited supervision, perform analysis of financial studies and prepare summary reports for management, maintenance and planning of budget systems.
- Analyze and interpret local and regional trends.
- Supports the annual budgeting and forecasting processes and may coordinate the activity of others in this process.
- Work or lead specific projects or sections of projects as needed.
- Tracks key operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve the efficiency and profitability of the business unit.
- Create reports and dashboards in order to extract certain data to be used for analysis and development of complex financial models.
- Summarizes results in formats that are comprehensive, consistent and in a format that can be used by business leaders.
- Must have a working knowledge of global and group financial and compliance procedures and be able to apply them.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
Technical Knowledge and Skills of Financial Analyst:
- University Degree (BA degree) required
- University Degree required - Bcom Accounting or BA Accounting/Finance with CIMA or CPA or working towards CPA.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organizational objectives
- 2-3 years of experience. A complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in financial analysis and forecasting. General knowledge of other divisional disciplines.