Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title: Payroll/HR Clerk
Shift: 1st (8:00am-5:00pm)
Pay: (Dependent upon experience)
South Jersey Food Manufacturer is looking for a Payroll/HR Clerk. The Payroll/HR Clerk is responsible for payroll and HR functions for a manufacturing, multi-company organization.
This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This may include processing and monitoring payments and expenditures and preparing reports as directed. The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years payroll experience.
- Distributing payroll checks
- Manage automated and manual payroll system
- Ensure accuracy of employee payroll and tax records
- Work with Production Supervisors to ensure daily time keeping and piecework
- Perform New employee orientation
- Enroll and manage participation for employee benefits
- Meet with supervisors and employees on a daily basis to review current issues
- Provides support and follow-up to company employees for all HR related inquires. Supports areas including, but not limited to: Benefits, Recruitment, Compensation, Worker's Compensation, Payroll, etc.
- Daily maintenance of personnel files - entering new hires, terms, personnel changes, benefit information, compensation, performance reviews, etc.
- Manage workers compensation and unemployment reporting, disability, state and federal government forms
- Other duties as required