Specialty:Accounting & Finance
At this Thriving Non-Profit , you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join this non-profit and you join the leading solution in the Non-Profit space
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day accounts payable to include:
- Obtain approval
- Voucher invoices into the accounting system
- Issue payment including checks, ACH, wire, etc.
- Setup and update vendor cards, and obtain W-9 forms
- Handle activities in the internal purchase system
- Maintain/file accounts payable records
- Maintain recurring payment schedule
- Prepare year end Form 1099
- Reconciliation to ensure bank activities are entered in the accounting system timely, bank reconciliation, and reconcile AP Aging to the GL
- Expense management to include:
- Setup of users in Concur
- Ensure employee expense reimbursements are in compliance with the company policy
- Work closely with card holders/employees to ensure they submit their expense report via Concur
- Review expense coding to ensure expenses are properly allocated
- Import activities into the accounting system via Concur
- Support year end audit
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Assist with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests
You bring to the table your:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business or related field
- Minimum 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Effective communication in both verbal and written
- Professional, personable, and energetic
- Maintain confidentiality
- Experience in Excel
- Experience with Dynamics Great Plains and/or Concur is a plus
They are located in Boston and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Excellent Benefits and perks!
Apply Now! We would love to hear from you!