Searching for an Administrative Assistant located in Ayer, MA on a 1st shift contract to hire opening. This position will report to the President and CEO.
Poise, professionalism, and a friendly positive attitude are key attributes of the Administrative Assistant. Candidate should be well organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure. Applicants should also be experienced with administrative clerical duties and with supporting members of executive teams and management. The right candidate work will directly with other members of the management team on tasks to include conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and other general Office Assistant duties.
- Arranging corporate and personal appointments, meetings, and conference calls
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Weekly timecard entry - Oracle
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Examining and directing mail to accelerate accurate responses
- Creating and maintaining an extensive filing system for CEO contacts
- Preparing all correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Completing special project work, as assigned
- Coordination of Quarterly Board Materials
- Annual stockholders meeting - coordinate annual meeting and prepare items needed before
- Assist finance & accounting team with invoicing, data entry, special projects, etc.
- High School diploma and/or Associate's Degree (or equivalent) preferably with IT background, customer service background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint ) and Apple products (MAC)
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting an Executive
- Able to exude a very professional and polished demeanor, high energy
- Able to handle and maintain confidential information
- Experience with scheduling calendar appointments and travel arrangements
- Experience with calendaring, taking meeting minutes, creating reports, completing expense reports, and coordinating projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Some travel required (up to 10%)