Davis Companies is seeking a strong Administrative Assistant to join a Medical Device Company in Maple Grove.
- Coordinate manager’s calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to manager’s staff.
- Coordinate and arranges meetings, reserves facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Participate in special projects/events.
- Arrange and coordinates travel schedules and reservations when required.
- Generate reports and graphs as needed.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Plan and prepare for customer visits.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of various software packages.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.