Our client in Framingham, MA is looking for a Receptionist to join their team. This is a contract to hire opportunity and requires a background check.
Summary of The Receptionist:
Create a customer-friendly environment in which visitors to the clinic are greeted, phone requests are managed, and waiting room spaces are clean and welcoming. The Administrative Specialist ensures that the general business functions of the clinic, such as scheduling and appointment reminders, function smoothly and efficiently.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Greet clinic visitors in a helpful, friendly and approachable manner.
- Update contact information, verify insurance, and collect co-payment.
- Respond to and direct telephone and email inquiries promptly.
- Schedule ongoing and intake appointments for therapists in collaboration with the Intake Director.
- Manage filing system and storage of medical records in compliance with clinic regulations.
- Create charts for therapist and ensure forms are filed appropriately.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to clinical staff.
- Ensure that the waiting rooms are clean, organized and maintained.
- Contact appropriate department and/or personnel in cases of an emergency.
Requirements of the Receptionist :
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to auto.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent customer services and communication skills.
- Plus if Bilingual.
- Comprehensive computer knowledge.