Client Services Representative
Our client in Ayer, MA is looking for a 1st shift (8:30am - 5:00pm) Client Services Representative. This is a non-exempt 2+ month contract and requires a drug and background check.
Responsibilities of Client Services Representative:
- The Client Services Representative handles incoming and outgoing customer service functions.
- Participating in the Customer Service effort using Nexternal OMS and Salesforce.
- Processing Retail, Wholesale, and Institutional orders for medical foods and formula received via the phone, website, fax and emails.
- Researching and resolving client issues that relate to the order process.
- Establishing new client accounts.
- Resolving issues with customers in a professional and caring manner.
- Distributing informational materials to clients and institutions.
- Maintaining and updating client information.
- Maintaining files for wholesale and institutional orders.
- Maintaining and updating customer service data base.
- Facilitating insurance authorizations.
- Processing Sample Requests submitted by clients, dietitians and Territory Managers.
- Daily order review and Credit Card processing in OMS.
- Ability to make outbound sales calls.
Requirements of Client Services Representative:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; College degree a plus.
- 3 plus years of related experience, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Strong Excel skills a plus.
- Medical Terminology and/or Clinical Nutrition experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong detail orientation to ensure accurate order entry.
- Good written and oral communications skills required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and the ability to maintain confidential information security with regard to all company’s proprietary information.
- Ability to occasionally lift 10 lbs., reach, bend, stoop.
- Ability to work in a seated position for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to utilize a telephone, headset, and computer.