Customer Service Admin
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Customer Service Admin
Title:Customer Service Admin
Customer Service Admin Contract to Hire Job Opening located in Duluth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with assigned accounts, sets up new account information and resolves customer issues/problems, and owns problem/requests to fruition/conclusion.
- Acts as initial point of contact for sales orders. Gives priority to assigned accounts however will take any call that comes into center and starts process of solving the event. Informs account owner of event.
- Is proficient in SAP in all areas such as order entry, customer service, RMA, and can fill in for each position when customer demands increase.
- Delegates for faster response to customer events.
- Verifies pricing is correct and invoicing is done daily. Depending on customer satisfaction, is empowered to make pricing decisions within a range.
- Compiles pertinent information for and generating accurate configurations and customer/end user profiles in ERP system, recommends changes.
- Responsible to maintain a high level of product and program knowledge by reviewing and understanding written materials and utilization of SAP and partner/customer tools.
- Provides information on all significant sales opportunities.
- Responsible for collecting and providing all required information for accurate order processing and will reject or approve order for entry into system and communicates to customer.
- Responsible to maintain an industry leading customer satisfaction rating by providing timely, professional and accurate responses to customer/partner/end user inquiries and requests.
- Escalates customer satisfaction issues to Customer Care Center Management and Operations Organization. Will manage meetings with cross functional groups and resolve issues related to customer satisfaction.
- Communicates on a regular basis with BDR sales teams regarding account issues, order status, shipment forecasts and opportunities. Responsible for promoting business philosophy business practices and core values to our customers and vendors.
- Accountable for order and sales KPI's per month.
- BA Degree preferred or AA degree with 5+ years of experience in a sales department with order and sales experience
- Effective interactions with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Must possess communication skills that allow interaction with upper level management as well as other levels with external and internal customers.
- Demonstrated independent management of day to day activities.
- Experience in a work environment requiring frequent change in strategies to meet changed needs.
- Experience in business environment evaluating impact of decisions.
- EXPERIENCE WORKING IN SAP IS A REQUIREMENT in order to be considered for this job.
Contract to Hire, $17/hourly
Full Time, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you feel that you meet the qualifications for this contract to hire job opening please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Swedesboro NJ
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Forklift Operator-Picker in Buford GA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer- Entry level in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Customer Service Manager in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Manager in MA
- Lehr Operator in Vineland NJ
- HR Consultant- Employee Relations in Lowell MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Lebanon NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Manager in Central Manchester CT
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- QA Welding Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Walpole MA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Manufacturing Enginner in Laconia NH
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Switcher in St Paul MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Material Handler in Gainesville GA
- Tech IV in New York NY
- Assembly Technicians in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Electrical Controls engineer in South Brunswick NJ
- Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Technician in Anoka MN
- Failure Analysis Engineering Tech in Lincoln RI
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- WasteWater Technician (2nd Shift) in Buffalo NY
- Mechanical Engineer in Decatur AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Shipping and Receiving in Indianapolis IN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Validation Engineer in Chaska MN
- Feeder Setup Tech (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- AOI Inspector- 2nd Shift in Westford MA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Database Engineer in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Techician in Duncan SC
- Electrical Technician in Duncan SC
- Applications Engineer in Duncan SC
- Accounting Manager in Acton MA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Lab Technician in Taunton MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- UX Designer in Milford MA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Senior Systems Administrator - REMOTE in Boston MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Electrical Controls Specialist in Eagan MN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA