Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking Customer Service Representative candidates in the Greater Atlanta area.
Pay rate is $15-16 an hour DOE
Shift Schedule: 1st shift from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Edits orders received for price and nomenclature.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Enters data into computer, to determine total cost and availability for customer.
- Records or files copy of orders received according to expected delivery date.
- Ascertains credit rating of customer.
- Checks inventory control and notifies stock control departments of orders that would deplete stock.
- Routes orders to departments for filling and follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Computes price, discount, and shipping charges.
- Prepares invoices and shipping documents such as bill of lading when necessary.
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
Must have very strong MS Excel skills.
If you are interested in applying for this job directly please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.