Customer Service Rep
We are immediately seeking a Customer Service representative that has experience processing orders in a manufacturing environment.The position is contract to hire and is located in the Flowery Branch area.
- Process orders, new customer applications, quotes and other requests via telephone or email.
- Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Technical Support, Quality, Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Engineering as required
- Understand customer needs and requirements to assist with product configurations and selections
- Handle all correspondence related to the order, quote, or customer inquiry (both internal and external communication)
- Oversee the status of orders from entry through delivery
- Coordinate order fulfillment through remote locations
- Research purchase and account histories
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact well with people
- Computer experience with Windows and MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- General understanding of order entry and B2B sales processes
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Ability to function as a team player within a diverse group and the capacity to work independently under minimal supervision HVAC technical skills or knowledge a plus
Contract to Hire
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay Range: $16.00 - $17.00(DOE)
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opportunity and would like to be considered immediately, please send your updated resume to us directly at: email@example.com.