Our client in Andover, MA is looking for a customer service rep to join their team on first shift and contract basis.
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated professional to work in a fast paced, team oriented atmosphere. Our Customer Service Department is the internal point of contact for customers and field staff. Team members are responsible for all aspects of the customer service experience including order processing, customer needs, inside sales, out bound information and delivering a top-quality customer interaction.
- Process inbound orders and requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments or cancellations from customers and field staff.
- Answer inbound phone calls from customers and end-users - Engage and probe customer to ensure their true needs are determined and provide optimal solutions.
- Appropriately refer leads, technical questions, and other issues
- Maintain solid product knowledge and awareness of all promotions.
- Make efforts to achieve short term sales targets and improve goodwill of the organization.
- Analyze customer’s sales history and suggest suitable products.
- Use CRM to retrieve customer information, stock status information, status of Purchase orders, delivery coordination and to make changes as requested
- Provide support to Field Sales managers as required
- Possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor with the ability to thrive by building strong relationships with customers, field personnel and department co-workers
- Successfully perform duties with a sense of urgency
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task numerous activities while remaining immediately available for incoming calls
- Out-going personality, self-motivated, able to work independently
- 2 years of experience in a customer care, fast-paced environment
- Computer literate (MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Sage Mas500 experience preferable
- Customer relationship management experience with Salesforce a plus
- Associates degree or higher