Searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to join growing organization located in Ayer, MA.This is a contract to hire opportunity supporting and reporting directly to the President/CEO.
Poise, professionalism, and a friendly positive attitude are key attributes of the EA. Candidate should be well organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure. Applicants should also be experienced with administrative clerical duties and with supporting members of executive teams and management. The right candidate work will directly with other members of the management team on tasks to include conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and other general Office Assistant duties.
- Arranging corporate and personal appointments, meetings, and conference calls
- Coordinating travel arrangements (car services and flights both international and domestic)
- Weekly timecard entry - Oracle
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Examining and directing mail to accelerate accurate responses
- Creating and maintaining an extensive filing system for CEO contacts
- Preparing all correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Expense reporting and assisting with some accounting projects
- Completing special project work, as assigned
- Coordination of Quarterly Board Materials
- Order and set up catering, run a variety of errands and assist with special events as needed
- Annual stockholders meeting - coordinate annual meeting and prepare items needed before
- Assist finance & accounting team with invoicing, data entry, special projects, etc.
- High School diploma and/or Associate's Degree (or equivalent) preferably with IT background, customer service background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint ) and Apple products (MAC)
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting an Executive
- Able to exude a very professional and polished demeanor, high energy
- Able to handle and maintain confidential information
- Experience with scheduling calendar appointments and travel arrangements
- Experience with calendaring, taking meeting minutes, creating reports, completing expense reports, and coordinating projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Some travel required (up to 10%)