Exciting new Executive Assistant role in the Newton area! Temp to Hire opportunity for an experienced EA supporting CEO and additional leadership team members within a successful manufacturing company. This position requires strong attention to detail, ability to be proactive and take initiative, comfortable handling confidential information and solid administrative skills.
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed for conferences, correspondence, appointments, telephone calls and inform executives accordingly
- Manage internal and external correspondence of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Arrange and monitor, schedule and manage, travel arrangements (domestic & international), off-site meetings, and conference calls.
- Interface with senior management from other divisions, board members, and key customers
- Ensure that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff member.
- Proof and create presentations using MS Office- specifically PowerPoint
- Processes high volume of expense reports
- Interpret requests and help implement action making sure information is supplied in a timely and accurate manner.
- 8+ years experience in an administrative role, with previous experience supporting individuals at the executive level required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, additional education a plus
- Highly proficient using MS Word, Excel, Outlook and demonstrated use of PowerPoint to prepare executive presentations required
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment a plus
- Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment.
- High level of good judgment and initiative and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Heavy travel arrangement experience both domestic and international required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives and internal and external colleagues.
- High degree of organizational and project management skills.