Responsible for expediting parts with suppliers, documenting in database and communicating results to the sales and purchasing teams.
This position is first shift 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with an hour lunch break.
This position pays $14.00 an hour
- Review weekly expedite report provided by Corporate.
- Identify parts to expedite and prioritize based on customer required date.
- Contact suppliers to obtain current delivery dates and tracking information.
- Enter updated expedite information into purchase order in database.
- Communicate with Account Managers if the customer delivery will be compromised.
- Communicate with CPD with any issues related to the supplier (ie: lack of cooperation)
- Assist sales team as required with customer requests for expedite.
- Communicate the information to the customer directly when requested.
- Process weekly expedite reports for specific customers.
- Interface with Corp Materials and Purchasing for potential rescheduling of orders.
- Highschool diploma.
- Good Communication and organizational skills.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Detailed and Organized.