Looking for an energetic, positive and friendly candidate for an HR Admin/Receptionist job opening in the Gwinnett County area. This role is responsible for answering the company's multi -line phone system, greeting visitors and assisting the branch and department managers in maintaining procedures and policies. This is a great opportunity for someone that is entry level in his/her Human Resources career.
- Control Time and attendance with ADP
- Balance check book
- Scan and track office mail to correct department
- Vendor debits
- Handle all office supplies and duties.
- New hire onboarding and paperwork
- Phones (answering and updating the system)
- Filing (including yearend boxes and pallets)
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Great communication skills
· Detail and highly organized
Temp To Hire
If you would like to apply directly to this job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.