We are currently hiring for an HR Administrator to join our growing manufacturing organization on a contract to hire basis! This is a 1st shift position with huge opportunity for growth and professional development!
The HR Administrator will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities. Helping to plan and administer important job activities including the following; recruitment, staff training, employee compensation, ensure compliance with state and federal employment laws, benefit administration, maintaining company policies and procedures while balancing employee advocacy and business operating needs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assure Company policies are administered fairly and consistently throughout the area of responsibility.
- Effectively communicate and execute necessary changes to policies and procedures
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries regarding benefits, policies, employee data and HR systems; escalate as appropriate
- Support projects, reports, data analysis and information requests Partner with Leadership on employee related investigations
- Conduct employment related meetings as it relates to new hire orientation, benefits, onboarding new employees, etc.
- Perform benefit administration including benefit review and analysis, claims resolution, annual renewals, invoice approval for payment and communication of benefit information to employees.
- Assist with payroll related issues
- Coordinate site HR audits
- Assist in the management and execution of bonus plans, merit processes, and routine/special report requests
- Communicate orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner with all levels of management and company personnel
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong PC skills and MS Office skills
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties in a timely manner
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and standard employment practices and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred or a High School Diploma with equivalent experience
- 3+ years Human Resource Generalist and Payroll experience