- Maintains HR system/record integrity.
- Provide administrative support for HR Processes, Coordinate talent acquisition processes,. Global Recognition Site Coordinator for recognition programs,. Coordinates/Conducts New Employee Orientation processes/program,
- Performs various administrative functions.
- Maintains HR systems/data bases, records and postings ensuring compliance and integrity.
- Assists with Performance management and Employee relations (policy/procedure interpretation)
- Provide audit support as required by the organization.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining the contingent workforce processes.
- Enters and tracks on a database all contingent workers on site. Coordinates temp to perm placements and processes in VE. Coordinates background checks and drug screenings. Maintains job requisition files.
- Assists managers with job description and requisition processes. Enters appropriate information into the online requisition approval system
- Completes PAs and manages onboarding processes and communication.
- Prepares PAs and communication for employee changes.
- Attends job fairs, as needed.
- Coordinates relocation program/process/payments.
- Interviews candidates as needed.
- Runs reports and communicates to HRSC as needed. Maintains system records for awards.
- Coordinates New Employee Orientation and on-boarding processes. Communicates with key stakeholders.
- Conducts first day orientation for new employees; ensures new hire paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the completion of I-9s and submission to the HRSC.
- Coordinates and monitors signed job descriptions and other required forms for personnel files. (hires/transfers)
- Processes department's invoices and expenses.
- Orders/maintains necessary supplies, forms, etc.
- Maintains necessary tracking systems and sends reminders.
- Maintains y drive folders for record retention.
- Greets visitors/stakeholders to the department, assists with their requests and/or refers to appropriate staff member.
- Prepares and distributes site communications as needed.
- Responsible for HR postings including employment mandated posters. Runs reports as needed. Prepares reports for site meetings (Quality, facilities, monthly HR report, etc.)
- Maintains approved contingent worker and approved vendor contracts, manager email distribution list, organizational Charts.
- Responsible for the integrity and maintenance for HR systems (Pathfinder, Oracle, Globalview, etc.)
- Coordinates job descriptions, titling and grade process. Enters job descriptions into Pathfinder Database for approval and grading. .
- Monitors ethics training reports and maintains compliance.
- Initiates appropriate paperwork for system changes (titles, supervisor, promotions, salary, etc.)
- Timecard approver for certain situations (leaves, outstanding, etc.)
- Assembles and maintains personnel files and records. Responsible for record retention.
- Coaches managers on policy/procedure interpretation.
- Assists manager with coaching/disciplinary action letters.
- Conducts internal investigations, as needed.
- Coaches and assists managers with Performance Improvement plans. • Coordinates Handbook updates/roll outs.
- Coordinates reasonable suspicion/post accident drug screening processes.
- Drafts separation/severance letters and agreements and prepares packets for separating employees.
- .Required: Bachelors degree in human resources or related field with 5 7 years of experience supporting HR-related processes/programs of which 2 years were in a HR generalist role (employee relations, performance management, etc.) Or equivalent experience.
- Current knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations.
- Strong background in HRIS and Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, organized, resourceful and proactive.
- Ability to form strong partnerships with customer groups. Excellent human relations skills to operate in a team environment; project leadership.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Customer relation skills to respond to general questions from internal customers, telephone callers and office visitors.
- Ability to interpret HR policies and programs and communicate them clearly and professionally.
- Ability to coach and consult with employees and managers at all levels of the organization.
- Generalized knowledge of all HR departmental functions, HR policies, procedures, record keeping requirements and HR Database utilization. Detail orientation with an awareness of accuracy and payroll entry integration and timing issues.
- Ability to work with highly confidential data in a professional manner. Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information and situations with tact, courtesy and confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to meet realistic deadlines while managing multiple activities. Ability to manage projects from beginning through completion.
- Ability to make appropriate level decisions with minimal direction.