We are hiring for an HR Specialist at our manufacturing facility, 1st shift! We offer excellent salary, benefits, opportunities to learn and advance within your career!
The HR Specialist will support all facets of the HR Department including payroll, recruitment, on-boarding, training and staff development, benefits, and rewards and recognition.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Ensures the accurate input and management of all employee data and updates, including new hires, promotions, transfers, wage garnishments, terminations and other changes into ADP Workforce Now.
- Process bi-weekly multi-state payroll for US employees in accordance with legislative and HR/Accounting policy requirements using ADP Workforce Now software.
- Supports all recruitment initiatives such as job posting, sourcing and interview scheduling.
- Manage E-Verify and processing of all New Hire background checks.
- Coordinate on-board process of all new hires, including creating new hire packets, orientation and working with management to set up new hire training as needed.
- Provide general human resource information to employees and managers regarding policies and procedures, benefits, and payroll.
- Develops and prepares various bi-weekly, monthly and annual HR statistical reports and metrics.
- Process and track all HR & Benefit invoices; resolve discrepancies as needed.
- Assist with annual benefits open enrollment activities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with payroll processing; must be proficient in ADP Systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to process information both timely and accurately.
- Demonstrate proficiency with HR & payroll information systems in Excel
- Must display a high level of integrity and a demonstrate ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner