Inside Sales Customer Support Representative
Inside Sales Customer Support
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in the Greater Atlanta Area.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Customer Support Representative
- Managing existing business relationships while creating new business opportunities from a list of defined and undefined prospects as assigned within their territory.
- Serve as key interface/liaison between the customer and a majority of divisions within the company.
- Schedule meetings with customers to meet with field sales as needed. Discuss customer-specific issues, needs, requirements and expectations.
- Identify, document and inform appropriate parties of any account-specific requirements (i.e., billing/invoicing, shipping, etc.).
- Targets pre-identified prospects, existing customers and new customers within an assigned territory.
- Using CRM (NetSuite), track the sales process through daily entries, forecast submissions, email communication, phone interactions, etc., for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring that existing and new customer demand is being generated in assigned territory.
- Identifies the client's major competitors and assess the competitor's products/services, and compares their strengths and weaknesses relative to the clients.
- Multi-functional tasking expected.
Requirements of the Inside Sales Customer Support Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication required
- Excellent PC/Computer skills to include typing speed
- Inside Sales account management and field sales support experience required
- Sit, stand, pick up objects up to 10lbs as needed