Maintenance Parts Clerk
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Maintenance Parts Clerk
Title:Maintenance Parts Clerk
Position Title: Maintenance Parts Clerk
Pay Rate: $13-16 an hour
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm
Purchase maintenance parts, equipment and repair items. Maintain parts room inventory and coordinate with the Planner Scheduler to have parts on hand when needed.
- Coordinate all maintenance and repair part inventories.
- Maintain the parts area in an orderly and organized way.
- Purchase needed parts to maintain min/max levels.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Team Lead and the Maintenance Planner Scheduler to have the needed parts in stock when needed for scheduled PM’s.
- Create purchase orders and place orders with vendors after the proper signatures are in place.
- Utilize the SAP program for the parts inventory database as well as the purchasing module.
- Know the department budget and stay within the budgetary limits.
- Match purchase orders, receipts, and invoices for correct and timely payments.
- Maintain department SDS sheets and books.
- File and maintain vendor insurance certificates.
- Be a part of the HAZMAT Team.
- Must have High School education or equivalent and 3 to 5 years experience in a parts ordering and inventory control position.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the desire and ability to operate as a member of a Self-Directed work team.
- Have an awareness of and the ability to follow Associate Safety guidelines.
- Have an awareness of and the ability to follow GMP and Food Safety guidelines.
- Must have the ability to work in and contribute to Production Improvement, Associate Involvement and Temporary Teams, as assigned.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and experience in extracting and analyzing data using information systems reporting tools such as Excel. Efficient with all Microsoft Office products.
- Must have experience using SAP.rg
What are the typical decisions which are within this position's authority?
- Moderate degree of judgment is required to determine the parts source based upon price, availability, and delivery.
- Moderate degree of judgment is required to source new parts from local and regional distributors.
What are the typical decisions which this position must refer for approval?
- Changing approved suppliers.
- Approval is required to change spare part specifications on existing or new equipment.
- A department manager must first approve all purchases and sign purchase orders.
The physical capabilities an associate must have to perform for this position are as follows:
- Moderate degree of physical activity.
- Continuous standing and frequent walking.
- Frequent bending and reaching.
- Frequent stair/ladder climbing.
- May handle potentially hazardous equipment or material.
- Requires lifting not to exceed 50 lbs.
- OQ Administrator in Auburn MA
- Assembly Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 2nd in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Control Specialist in Norwood MA
- Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NH
- HR Generalist in Wallingford CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Franklin MA
- Quality Tech in Lakeland FL
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer in West Boylston MA
- Sr Manufacturing Tech 2nd shift in Shelton CT
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- General Help in Peabody MA
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- Material Handler-Stockroom 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- EM Assembler III-IV in Westboro MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Technical Product Trainer in Danvers MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Sr Operations Engineering in Eden Prairie MN
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN