Maintenance Parts Clerk
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Maintenance Parts Clerk
Title:Maintenance Parts Clerk
Position Title: Maintenance Parts Clerk
Pay Rate: $13-16 an hour
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm
Purchase maintenance parts, equipment and repair items. Maintain parts room inventory and coordinate with the Planner Scheduler to have parts on hand when needed.
- Coordinate all maintenance and repair part inventories.
- Maintain the parts area in an orderly and organized way.
- Purchase needed parts to maintain min/max levels.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Team Lead and the Maintenance Planner Scheduler to have the needed parts in stock when needed for scheduled PM’s.
- Create purchase orders and place orders with vendors after the proper signatures are in place.
- Utilize the SAP program for the parts inventory database as well as the purchasing module.
- Know the department budget and stay within the budgetary limits.
- Match purchase orders, receipts, and invoices for correct and timely payments.
- Maintain department SDS sheets and books.
- File and maintain vendor insurance certificates.
- Be a part of the HAZMAT Team.
- Must have High School education or equivalent and 3 to 5 years experience in a parts ordering and inventory control position.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the desire and ability to operate as a member of a Self-Directed work team.
- Have an awareness of and the ability to follow Associate Safety guidelines.
- Have an awareness of and the ability to follow GMP and Food Safety guidelines.
- Must have the ability to work in and contribute to Production Improvement, Associate Involvement and Temporary Teams, as assigned.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and experience in extracting and analyzing data using information systems reporting tools such as Excel. Efficient with all Microsoft Office products.
- Must have experience using SAP.rg
What are the typical decisions which are within this position's authority?
- Moderate degree of judgment is required to determine the parts source based upon price, availability, and delivery.
- Moderate degree of judgment is required to source new parts from local and regional distributors.
What are the typical decisions which this position must refer for approval?
- Changing approved suppliers.
- Approval is required to change spare part specifications on existing or new equipment.
- A department manager must first approve all purchases and sign purchase orders.
The physical capabilities an associate must have to perform for this position are as follows:
- Moderate degree of physical activity.
- Continuous standing and frequent walking.
- Frequent bending and reaching.
- Frequent stair/ladder climbing.
- May handle potentially hazardous equipment or material.
- Requires lifting not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Fitter in Memphis TN
- Project Planner in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly in Cartersville GA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- Operator- Draftsman in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- IT Project Manager in Milford MA
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- Purchaser in
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- QA Engineer (4G Access) in Nashua NH
- QA Engineer (3G Access) in Nashua NH
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Sanitary Welding Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA