Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Salem, NH is looking for a Master/Scheduler who has strong excel skills. This is a first shift opportunity.
Scheduler/Planner is a diverse position covering the capacity planning, production scheduling, and tracking of workflow from Material receipt through the Final Shipment. The Master Scheduler maintains the backlog report and generates the production plan to ensure on time delivery. The Master Scheduler also creates and reports on the capacity plan to assist the production planner and expediter with customer expedite requests and to level load whenever possible. This position functions as a liaison between Production, Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Shipping/Receiving departments, as well as with our external vendors. It is a focal point among all departments to effectively communicate and help meet project requirements.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES, GOALS, AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- The Master Scheduler purpose is to provide a means to track and manage daily production workload, provide feedback to other departments on in-house and subcontracted jobs using the best combination of E2 Shop System, Excel, MS Projects, and Other Office Products. The master scheduler will provide an in-depth audit on production requirements, capacity, schedule, and workforce size.
- Manages and maintains backlog report and ensures contractual date integrity & OTD.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports performance to schedule of production activities utilizing information derived from material and production control systems.
- Assist the Production department to actively manage the production schedule, as well as preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Works with planner & expeditor to assign due dates on new orders, expedites, change orders, or as needed and document during the releasing process.
- Establish KPIs focusing on OTD, reduction of turnaround times, and actuals vs planned.
- Addresses any delivery concerns with all departments and provides recovery dates and contingency plans as needed.
- Identify and resolve supplier and internal errors that result in schedule discrepancies & expedites outside services as needed.
- Provide continual improvement of the planning and reporting processes.
- Accurately maintain part-master database in E2 Shop System.
- Accurately develop and maintain complex master bills-of-material.
- Research order and delivery discrepancies and resolve MRP related issues. Take appropriate corrective actions to prevent similar issues.
- Participate in lean initiatives to reduce cycle times, and implement & utilize scheduling tools for capacity planning and level loading.
- Assists in developing & reporting monthly and quarterly revenue plans.
- Coordinate and manage special projects as required.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within each project.
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a technical field
- 5+ years’ experience in planning/scheduling.
- APICS or PMP certification preferred.
- CSSGB or equivalent Lean Manufacturing training a plus.
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough. A versatile, self-starter with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive.
- Ability to modulate with a dynamic workload: From heavy multi-tasking during peak workloads - to very focused, detail-oriented work during critical projects
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in MRP/ERP systems and supporting reports
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Competent with computer software such as, E2 Shop System or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project) with advanced Excel experience & training.
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN