Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Salem, NH is looking for a Master/Scheduler who has strong excel skills. This is a first shift opportunity.
Scheduler/Planner is a diverse position covering the capacity planning, production scheduling, and tracking of workflow from Material receipt through the Final Shipment. The Master Scheduler maintains the backlog report and generates the production plan to ensure on time delivery. The Master Scheduler also creates and reports on the capacity plan to assist the production planner and expediter with customer expedite requests and to level load whenever possible. This position functions as a liaison between Production, Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Shipping/Receiving departments, as well as with our external vendors. It is a focal point among all departments to effectively communicate and help meet project requirements.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES, GOALS, AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- The Master Scheduler purpose is to provide a means to track and manage daily production workload, provide feedback to other departments on in-house and subcontracted jobs using the best combination of E2 Shop System, Excel, MS Projects, and Other Office Products. The master scheduler will provide an in-depth audit on production requirements, capacity, schedule, and workforce size.
- Manages and maintains backlog report and ensures contractual date integrity & OTD.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports performance to schedule of production activities utilizing information derived from material and production control systems.
- Assist the Production department to actively manage the production schedule, as well as preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Works with planner & expeditor to assign due dates on new orders, expedites, change orders, or as needed and document during the releasing process.
- Establish KPIs focusing on OTD, reduction of turnaround times, and actuals vs planned.
- Addresses any delivery concerns with all departments and provides recovery dates and contingency plans as needed.
- Identify and resolve supplier and internal errors that result in schedule discrepancies & expedites outside services as needed.
- Provide continual improvement of the planning and reporting processes.
- Accurately maintain part-master database in E2 Shop System.
- Accurately develop and maintain complex master bills-of-material.
- Research order and delivery discrepancies and resolve MRP related issues. Take appropriate corrective actions to prevent similar issues.
- Participate in lean initiatives to reduce cycle times, and implement & utilize scheduling tools for capacity planning and level loading.
- Assists in developing & reporting monthly and quarterly revenue plans.
- Coordinate and manage special projects as required.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within each project.
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a technical field
- 5+ years’ experience in planning/scheduling.
- APICS or PMP certification preferred.
- CSSGB or equivalent Lean Manufacturing training a plus.
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough. A versatile, self-starter with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive.
- Ability to modulate with a dynamic workload: From heavy multi-tasking during peak workloads - to very focused, detail-oriented work during critical projects
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in MRP/ERP systems and supporting reports
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Competent with computer software such as, E2 Shop System or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project) with advanced Excel experience & training.
- Database Administrator in King of Prussia PA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Receptionist in Memphis TN
- Project Manager in Duluth GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Production Operator - Medical Device Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Pre-Wave Assembler in Westford MA
- Senior Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Machinist in New Haven CT
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Account Executive - Woburn, MA in Woburn MA
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Inspector II in Merrimack NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Ashland MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive NJ - Pipeline in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Lab Assistant in Norwood MA
- Medical Lab Technologist in Norwood MA
- Refrigeration Tech in Malborough MA
- Manufacturing Process-Project Engineer in Charlton MA
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer in Charlton MA
- Engineering Technician (Document Control) in Charlton MA
- 2nd Shift Replenisher in Suwanee GA
- Receiving Associate 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mold Shop Operations Manager in Duluth GA
- Software Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable in Ashland MA
- A-R Admin in Roswell GA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician in Cambridge MA
- Machine Electrician in Walker MI
- Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Norwood MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd shift test tech - def in Merrimack NH
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Sr technicians in Merrimack NH
- Sr Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Production Associate in Green Bay WI
- Material Handler in Norwood MA
- 3rd Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Control Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Electro-mechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Shear Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Processing Scientist in Alhambra CA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Experience Design Researcher in Milford MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Product Support Specialist in Brownsville TN
- Cycle Counter in Buford GA
- Human Resources Manager in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Plymouth MN
- Device Technician in Beverly MA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Purchasing Manager in Mooresville GA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- Test Operator - AOI in Westboro MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrician - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Mechanic - Mechanical Assembly in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Warehouse Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in Newton MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd shift in South Grafton MA
- Principal Computer Hardware Architect in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- CNC Machine Operator Night Shift in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- PCB Inspector in Milford NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford NH
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA