Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Salem, NH is looking for a Master/Scheduler who has strong excel skills. This is a first shift opportunity.
Scheduler/Planner is a diverse position covering the capacity planning, production scheduling, and tracking of workflow from Material receipt through the Final Shipment. The Master Scheduler maintains the backlog report and generates the production plan to ensure on time delivery. The Master Scheduler also creates and reports on the capacity plan to assist the production planner and expediter with customer expedite requests and to level load whenever possible. This position functions as a liaison between Production, Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Shipping/Receiving departments, as well as with our external vendors. It is a focal point among all departments to effectively communicate and help meet project requirements.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES, GOALS, AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- The Master Scheduler purpose is to provide a means to track and manage daily production workload, provide feedback to other departments on in-house and subcontracted jobs using the best combination of E2 Shop System, Excel, MS Projects, and Other Office Products. The master scheduler will provide an in-depth audit on production requirements, capacity, schedule, and workforce size.
- Manages and maintains backlog report and ensures contractual date integrity & OTD.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports performance to schedule of production activities utilizing information derived from material and production control systems.
- Assist the Production department to actively manage the production schedule, as well as preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Works with planner & expeditor to assign due dates on new orders, expedites, change orders, or as needed and document during the releasing process.
- Establish KPIs focusing on OTD, reduction of turnaround times, and actuals vs planned.
- Addresses any delivery concerns with all departments and provides recovery dates and contingency plans as needed.
- Identify and resolve supplier and internal errors that result in schedule discrepancies & expedites outside services as needed.
- Provide continual improvement of the planning and reporting processes.
- Accurately maintain part-master database in E2 Shop System.
- Accurately develop and maintain complex master bills-of-material.
- Research order and delivery discrepancies and resolve MRP related issues. Take appropriate corrective actions to prevent similar issues.
- Participate in lean initiatives to reduce cycle times, and implement & utilize scheduling tools for capacity planning and level loading.
- Assists in developing & reporting monthly and quarterly revenue plans.
- Coordinate and manage special projects as required.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within each project.
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a technical field
- 5+ years’ experience in planning/scheduling.
- APICS or PMP certification preferred.
- CSSGB or equivalent Lean Manufacturing training a plus.
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough. A versatile, self-starter with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive.
- Ability to modulate with a dynamic workload: From heavy multi-tasking during peak workloads - to very focused, detail-oriented work during critical projects
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in MRP/ERP systems and supporting reports
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Competent with computer software such as, E2 Shop System or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project) with advanced Excel experience & training.
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA