Talent Acquisition Coordinator
DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading Biotechnology company near Iowa City to identify a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team!
Purpose statement of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the talent acquisition lifecycle from sourcing, position management, metric analysis, process and system improvements, to new hire onboarding; in order to increase the talent acquisition lifecycle efficiency and effectiveness.
- 3 years of previous corporate Talent Acquisition Coordination experience.
- Strong Microsoft Team knowledge and experience
- Must have previous experience setting up interviews/ scheduling for multiple panel interviewers/ time zones for high volume environment.
Essential Functions of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Manages the open requisition list to ensure continual movement of the TA lifecycle
- Partners with the Compensation Analyst to finalize job descriptions
- Works closely with the Compensation Analyst to ensure the most updated salary bands are being utilized
- Owns the process of position management in the Workday and HRIS
- Initiates and maintains electronic job postings
- Assists in managing candidate activity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including, but not limited to: Scheduling phone screens for Talent Acquisition Specialists, facilitating candidate sharing amongst hiring managers, properly dispositioning candidates, etc.
- Provides new hires with relevant onboarding information
- Initiates communication of new hires to appropriate internal departments
- Maintains the Recruiting inbox, responding to basic inquiries and escalating to another member of the recruiting staff when necessary
Education of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or similar discipline OR 3 years of equivalent experience required.