Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in North Grafton, MA is looking for a talented Terminal Clerk, proficient in Microsoft computer applications, to join their growing team on first shift!
Summary of Terminal Clerk Position:
- Responsible for supporting the administrative functions at the terminal, which will include those specifically noted below, at the direction of the terminal manager.
- In addition, will be responsible for supporting the dispatchers based at this facility by assuming various basic-level dispatch responsibilities, at the discretion of the terminal manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1.) Responsible for reviewing, preparing and then transmitting driver paperwork to Corporate. The following must occur:
- Match all driver paperwork against information entered by dispatch.
- Transfer moves for Driver Settlements and loads for Billing.
- Insure that all detention paperwork is properly completed and signed.
- Sort paperwork per scanning directives.
- Company driver time cards against loads and confirm that drivers are paid according to schedule..
- Review Pick-up and Delivery delays for accuracy and T.M. signature.
- Forward all Roadside/DOT Inspections to TM.
2.) First point of contact for driver pay inquiries: and/or responsible for driver payroll corrections and exceptions.
- Research with Billing/Settlement Department.
- Fill out exception paperwork if needed.
- Respond back to driver within 24 hours.
3.) Responsible for Report Tracking.
- Maintain all local tracking files/spreadsheets and postings pertaining to Equipment Inspections, Service, and Safety.
- Maintain and audit driver’s log files. File monthly report to Corporate Safety.
- Track and record all driver attendance records.
- Track driver physical and drug screen test requirements furnished by Safety Department and remind Dispatch of said requirements.
4.) Support the Dispatch function by performing some or all of the following:
- Take check calls from drivers and pass dispatch information to the drivers calling as assigned by the dispatcher.
- Track and update Qualcomm records entered by driver.
- Assume dispatch/supervision responsibilities for a small, (5-8), fleet of drivers.
- Support dispatch/customer service functions with the assistance of Terminal Manager in the absence of Main Dispatcher.
- Support Main Dispatcher in record keeping and computer entry as directed by the dispatcher.
- Update the current status and location of drivers as load progresses.
5.) Responsible for standard clerical and administrative support functions.
- Answer telephone, promptly and professionally.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Receive and Send Inbound and Outbound mail.
- Type/transmit correspondence upon request.
- Support driver requests for information.
- Maintain the Driver Shirt and Uniform Programs.
- Receive customer orders including Tank Wash P.O numbers when required.
- Document all petty cash disbursements and replenishments.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and comprehend basic spreadsheet and word processing tools.
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Analytical skills sufficient to calculate and prepare records as required.
- High School degree or equivalent GED certificate. Additional advanced formal training in clerical and/or basic computer skills helpful.
- At least one year prior experience in an office environment.
- Includes sitting, computer data entry, standing, stooping and minimal lifting while in an office or trailer environment.
- An inordinate amount of time will be spent at the computer and processing paperwork.
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA