We are currently seeking an experienced AutoCAD Drafter for our client in the Greater Atlanta area.
- Prepare accurate working plans and detailed drawings from rough sketches and notes in order to develop products under direction of the engineering department
- Prepare Bill of Material
- Prepare final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimensions, materials, and relationship of parts to whole structure
- Participating in the day to day creation of shop drawings and layout plans
- Prepare item drawings for approval and fabrication
- Maintain the catalog of program files for easy retrieval of the appropriate revision as needed
- Participate in the design/ approval process on all custom items
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must have experience with developing fully detailed fabrication or construction drawing packages.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Architectural or similar environment
- Knowledge of structural and sheet metal fabrication and shop practices
If you would like to apply directly for this role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org