Automation Engineering Technician
Pineville, NC area
Contract-to-Direct or Direct Hire
- Experience specifying, setting up, and maintaining PLCs, vision systems, robotics, pneumatic controls, servo and stepper motors, VFDs and other industrial controls
- Participate in equipment installations & relocations; conduct investigations; recommend changes and upgrades to equipment
- Understands basic Ethernet networking, terminology and key IT terms and concepts for communicating with other professionals on connected projects
- Create and update electrical CAD drawings as required
- AS or BS in Related Field - Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science or the like
- 1+ year(s) related experience and/or training.
- Exposure to AutoCAD or Allen-Bradley products would be ideal; Other types of PLC or Robotics programming will be considered.