Architectural metal manufacturing company is looking for a CAD Designer to work with sheet metal experience.
- Prepare accurate working plans and detailed drawings from rough sketches and notes in order to develop products under direction of the engineering department
- Prepare final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimensions, materials, and relationship of parts to whole structure
- Utilize knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, materials, and other physical sciences to compose drawings
- Pull parts from the warehouse and create a 3D model for manufacturing
- Complete finished designs
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor.
- Must have experience with developing fully detailed fabrication or construction drawing packages.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Architectural Environment
- Knowledge of structural and sheet metal fabrication and shop practices
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to organize and maintain project CAD files and logs.