Our client located in Wakefield, MA is looking for a CAD Designer to join their team on a contract to hire basis.
The CAD Designer will be responsible for planning, designing, arranging, changing and optimizing designs/drawings.
- Create components using specifications and company procedures.
- Use reasoning to solve complex engineering problems.
- Develop processes and make recommendations on materials to ensure cost and quality are met
- Prior experience as a CAD Designer utilizing Solidworks
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Ideally experience with plastics, metals, and foam
- Prior experience working at a Design house is a huge plus.