Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking CAD Drafters for our client in the Greater Atlanta area. The CAD Drafter will develop layout and design of Telco distribution system projects in client GIS or other design and work management systems. The Drafter/CAD Technician references sketches, notes, and other input from electrical designers and engineers to prepare and finalize drawings utilizing AutoCAD, ARCMap and other propriety GIS software in an environment that demands accuracy and proficiency.
- Work closely with design engineers to develop network drawings using AutoCAD, ArcMap or other propriety GIS Telco software.
- Be familiar with GIS, Mapping and CAD techniques.
- Maintain a working knowledge of internal and client CAD standards and the drawing database.
- Revise or prepare drawings (CAD and manual) with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assist in the gathering of survey information and the development of plans and maps from field notes.
- Perform tasks such as digitizing, copying and scanning of drawings, prints and maps.
- Generate drawing transmittal's as required.
- Maintain accurate drawing records by entering and maintaining drawing database information
- Self-check all work and check the work of others as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient in AutoCAD (experience with Map3D a plus).
- Experience with ESRI products.
- Experience/Knowledge of telephone exchanges will be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided
- Ability to produce accurate work with attention to detail on time and within budget.
- Team oriented and willing to put in the time and effort necessary to see a project through to successful completion. Will periodically require overtime.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding technical drawings and specifications.
- Self-starter who can work with little or no supervision, strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA