We have a great Contract to Hire opportunity for an expierenced CAD Drafter in Canton, GA. The Cad Drafters will perform routine drafting, detailing and other related duties to produce accurate shop drawings and plans necessary for the on-site assembly of client’s products.
Responsibilities of the CAD Drafter
- Review architectural drawings and redevelop them to display proposed products superimposed on the building design
- Develop drawings in model space to scale with notes in paper space
- Respond to customer questions/ concerns
- Interface with shop as necessary to expedite completion of projects
Requirements of the CAD Drafter
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Ability to complete drawings in accordance with schedule.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Architectural or Mechanical background is highly preferred.