We are currently seeking a Controls Engineer for a client in Tuscaloosa, AL. This is a long term contract opportunity in an automotive manufacturing setting.
- Complete all projects accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with on-site start-up and commissioning, as needed.
- Provide support for maintenance on exisiting equipment.
- Validate and troubleshoot PLC code.
- Execute programming within created company specific standards.
- Experience with Siemens S7 is preferred.
- Experience with Kuka robots preferred.
- Experience with Control Logixs and RS Links preferred.
- Experience in automotive assembly or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret PLC wiring diagrams, Control Narratives and P&ID Drawings.
- Some college or technical school experience is preferred.