We are currently seeking an entry level Controls Tech for a client in Spartanburg, SC. This is a long term contract opportunity in an automotive manufacturing setting. MUST HAVE SIEMENS PLC EXPERIENCE.
- Complete all programming projects accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with on-site start-up and commissioning, as needed.
- Provide support during the installation of new equipment.
- Validate and troubleshoot PLC code.
- Execute programming within created company specific standards.
- 1-5+ years of experience with PLC programming.
- Experience with Siemens is preferred.
- Experience with Kuka robots preferred.
- Experience in automotive assembly or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret PLC wiring diagrams, Control Narratives and P&ID Drawings.
- Some college or technical school experience is preferred.