Are you looking for an Electrical Designer opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the Custom equipment industry is looking for a talented Electrical Designer to join their growing team in the North metro. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Electrical Designer:
• Understand mechanical and software requirements for control systems.
• Design machine control systems using CAD software that allow for effective control system implementation.
• Generate electrical and pneumatic diagrams.
• Design electrical enclosures and operator interfaces.
Qualifications of the Electrical Designer:
• Minimum of a 2-year degree in the Electrical Engineering field or equivalent experience and 5 years experience.
• Must have intimate knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical.
• Must have familiarity and knowledge of servomotors, stepper motors, DC motors, and AC motors and their associated motion controllers.