Electrical Engineering Technician
Our client, located in Franklin, MA is looking for an Electrical Engineering Technician to join their team. The Technician will conduct failure analysis, debug, verification and evaluation of electrical and electromechanical assemblies. Support Electrical and Mechanical Engineering as needed on new and existing product and projects. Support production test, test set-up and electromechanical assembly requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support products through research, development, evaluation, verification and validation of electromechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Provide technical support to Electrical Engineering and other team members throughout product development, release to production and the manufacturing process.
- Support the build, test and modification of product prototypes and test fixtures.
- Perform, record and issue final test reports based on design, verification and test plan
- Responsible for organization and operation of the Electrical Engineering Lab.
- Some travel and on-call technical support may be required.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Technical Degree or certification in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Proven Electrical Test Lab experience, able to set-up and operate typical lab equipment
- Proven experience in project test set-up and reporting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and multi-task within a cross-functional team