The Davis Companies is searching for an Electrical Inspector to work on 1st shift at a large electronics manufacturing client in the north metro
- Inspect PCBs, power supplies, cable assemblies and circuit card assemblies per engineering prints and work instructions.
- Interface with other departments as directed on issues related to inspection activities.
- Participate in corrective action and process deviation reports.
- Inspect/verify engineering documentation.
- Adhere to department policy and procedures with regards to inspection activities.
- Record keeping and data entry functions.
- Assist in the development of work instructions for inspection jobs and provide feedback on the effectiveness.
- IPC-A-610 Certification preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year relevant experience (Two years preferred)
- Basic understanding of electronic inspection activities including the ability to read engineering blueprints, recognize electronic component types/values and identify acceptable soldering standards.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow documented procedures and work instructions.