We are partnering with a large 24/7 manufacturing facility in Senioa, GA who is looking to add two Electro-Mechanical Technicians to their night shift. This is a night shift job working a rotating 12-hour schedule. The hours are 8PM to 8AM.
- Preventive & predictive maintenance of all production, material-handling, shipping, & related equipment.
- Efficient management of parts & materials inventories to maintain supplies for general maintenance & unexpected failures.
- Responsible for all aspects of the installation, repair, adjustment, alteration & upkeep of all equipment.
- Ability to manage projects of a moderate size and complete with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of where to locate material & manpower resources as needed.
- Ability to quickly and safely restore equipment to full production capability.
- Judgment sufficient to decide whether temporary repairs can be made to immediately restore operations or if downtime is required for permanent repairs.
- Provides training as needed to plant personnel after implementation of new equipment.
- Maintains the shop and maintenance storage areas in a safe, neat and clean manner.
- Efficient use of time to manage routine maintenance while leaving time available for project work & unexpected emergencies.
- 5+ years on maintenance in a manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems and the related maintenance is required.
- Prior experience with Allen Bradley PLCs is a plus.
- Ability to diagnose problems of a highly complex nature through analytical troubleshooting.
- Ability to mentor and instruct less experienced maintenance employees as appropriate.
- Knowledge and use of PM software systems to schedule maintenance to prevent repairs & downtime due to unplanned breakdowns.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org