Position: Engineering Drafter
A Client of ours near West Deptford is searching for an Engineering Drafter
Responsibilities of the Engineering Drafter:
- Directly communicate with customers in the form of quotations, and presentations to understand and define their needs.
- Understand and respond to customer requests, both verbal and written.
- Create prints to meet all customer requirements.
- Use computer assisted design/drafting equipment
- Assists shop floor, manufacturing, quality, and planning as required.
- Handle all changes and problems related to product assigned.
Requirements of the Engineering Drafter:
- Knowledge of metal, wood, or plastics
- 5 years of experienced designing with SolidWorks
- Experience working with POP (Point of Purchase) displays. Retail/flooring experience is a plus
- Associates degree in Design/Drafting or related work experience