Field Engineer - Industrial Process Piping Systems
We are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Field Engineer to manage the design and installation of industrial piping systems for the paper industry.
Job Duties of the Field Engineer:
- Coordinate between Client, Construction, and Engineering teams
- Design and modify construction drawings for piping systems
- Perform site supervision and quality checks to make sure systems are to customer spec.
Qualifications for the Field Engineer:
- BS is related field (AS accepted w/ work experience)
- Ability to use AutoCAD for 3D modeling of Piping Systems
- 2+ years of experience with Design and installation of Industrial Piping Systems.(Not Oil & Gas)
- High Mechanical Aptitude
- Experience with Custom Steam Systems, Industrial Paper Plant Process Piping, and ASME Code Services a plus.
Please call 470-655-4804 or 470-655-4806 for more information.