Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client on a contract to hire basis in Marlborough, Ma.
This individual will be responsible for transitioning electro mechanical (refrigeration) products from product development to in-house manufacturing and to support manufacturing operations. The candidate will also be responsible for engineering changes and working within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of both internal and external resources.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Design of electro mechanical (refrigeration) in-house manufacturing and test equipment. Will work with both internal and external resources to fabricate, verify, and validate.
- Create documentation to support product/manufacturing release and ongoing production support.
- Key contributor to product development including the generation of specifications and design documentation compliant with ISO design control requirements for production.
- Project management through communication with internal engineering personnel, contract manufacturers, and suppliers, regarding progress and details of multiple projects
- Provide hands-on problem solving support within the project team, both internal and external.
- Implementation of continued product improvements, cost reductions, design changes, etc.
- Maintenance of manufacturing files and databases per internal design control procedures.
- Possess a solid understanding or background in lean manufacturing, fixture design, detailed part design, design for manufacturing and assembly practices.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated evidence of the following characteristics:
- A proactive, self motivated and results-oriented independent individual.
- Ability to work well in a highly focused small business environment while also performing a wide range of activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and decision making ability. Ability to develop project schedules and coordinate multiple project tasks.
- Ability to get things done in a timely and precise manner.
- Personable team player able to both give and receive constructive comments and criticism.
- Flexibility to multi-task.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- 5+ years experience working in a commercial product development environment, small company experience preferred.
- Direct experience working in ISO 9001:2015 regulated manufacturing environments.
- Proficiency with MS Office, SolidWorks, and ERP systems (Epicor).
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- BTO- Large Order Operator in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Calibration Technician in Manchester NH
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- QUALITY INSPECTOR-ASSEMBLER in Littleton MA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Project Manager in Decatur AL
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- Servo Motor Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Welders in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- 2nd Shift & weekend shift CNC Swiss Machinist in Fridley MN
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Boxborough MA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ
- Sr Validation Engineer in West Point PA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Assembler in Franklin MA
- Forklift Operator - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 2nd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Machine Operator I 3rd shift automation and connectors in Bridgeport NJ
- IT End User Support Technician in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Thousand Oaks CA
- Planner in Thousand Oaks CA
- Electrical Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Engineering Manager in
- Senior Software Engineer in Boston MA
- Drafter in Conyers GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Print Production Specialist I (KY) in Louisville KY
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- ElectroPlating Technician in Marlboro MA
- Material Handler in Bridgeport NJ
- Medical Technologist JR in Lenexa KS
- Laboratory Assistant in Chantilly VA
- Manufacturing Technician in Woburn MA
- Front Office Admin in New Castle DE
- Medical Technologist JR in Lenexa KS
- Laboratory Associate in Teterboro NJ
- Medical Technologist JR in Teterboro NJ
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA