Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client on a contract to hire basis in Marlborough, Ma.
This individual will be responsible for transitioning electro mechanical (refrigeration) products from product development to in-house manufacturing and to support manufacturing operations. The candidate will also be responsible for engineering changes and working within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of both internal and external resources.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Design of electro mechanical (refrigeration) in-house manufacturing and test equipment. Will work with both internal and external resources to fabricate, verify, and validate.
- Create documentation to support product/manufacturing release and ongoing production support.
- Key contributor to product development including the generation of specifications and design documentation compliant with ISO design control requirements for production.
- Project management through communication with internal engineering personnel, contract manufacturers, and suppliers, regarding progress and details of multiple projects
- Provide hands-on problem solving support within the project team, both internal and external.
- Implementation of continued product improvements, cost reductions, design changes, etc.
- Maintenance of manufacturing files and databases per internal design control procedures.
- Possess a solid understanding or background in lean manufacturing, fixture design, detailed part design, design for manufacturing and assembly practices.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated evidence of the following characteristics:
- A proactive, self motivated and results-oriented independent individual.
- Ability to work well in a highly focused small business environment while also performing a wide range of activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and decision making ability. Ability to develop project schedules and coordinate multiple project tasks.
- Ability to get things done in a timely and precise manner.
- Personable team player able to both give and receive constructive comments and criticism.
- Flexibility to multi-task.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- 5+ years experience working in a commercial product development environment, small company experience preferred.
- Direct experience working in ISO 9001:2015 regulated manufacturing environments.
- Proficiency with MS Office, SolidWorks, and ERP systems (Epicor).
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Cloud Customer Operations Support Associate in Lowell MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT