We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client in Wilmington, Ma on a contract to hire basis.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practices, but may also include a variety of complex features. This position will apply sound judgement when making adaptations and/or modifications to machinery, test and measurement equipment and systems.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be a technical resource for the transfer from an R& D site and implementation to the site of the new medical device
- 5-10 years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer relative to launching (NPI) Medical Devices
- Qualification of new tooling, equipment, and validation processes (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Documentation: Work Instruction, protocols, Technical Deviations
- Ability to use Solidworks
- Ability to use Minitab (SPC, capability studies)
- Strong technical skills relative to various assembly methods, operations and automation
- Laser welding preferred